About Parkside Athletics Memberships
There are a variety of memberships available at Parkside Athletics, including individual, family and joint memberships. Joint memberships are not just limited to married couples; they can be comprised of any two people residing at the same address. We also have special rates for Juniors (ages 14-22), Young Adults (ages 23-28) and Seniors (ages 65+). Whatever your needs are, know that all Parkside Athletics memberships are competitively priced and for the money, give you the most comprehensive fitness package in the area.
You can read about the great amenities at Parkside Athletics, but why not take a personal tour and see for yourself? Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to show you around the complex and talk about your particular goals and needs. Our staff will explain how Parkside Athletics can help. Stop in soon for a tour of the facility and to speak with our staff or call (309) 347-6644.
Those who are not members are also welcome to use Parkside Athletics. Day passes are available for $10, and may be purchased at the front desk.
Why become a member?
- Free orientation to the Fitness Center equipment with one of our fitness instructors
- Equipment is cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Free parking for members and guests
- Kidz Klub (supervised playroom) for children 3 months - 10 years old
- Facility and equipment accommodating to special populations
- Pro Shop with all of your health supplement needs
- Personal Trainers available for one-on-one or group workout sessions
- Use of the state-of-the-art Fitness Center, which includes Woodway and Technogym treadmills, Precor EFXs and AMT's, Sports Art and Nautilus recumbent bikes, Cybex arc trainers, Concept II rowers and more. We also have a large strength training area including both selectorized equipment and free weights.
- ALL group fitness classes are included with membership! Choose from over 60 classes per week including Body Pump, RPM, Body Flow, Body Combat, Body Step, CX WORX, Zumba, RIPPED, Country Heat, POUND, Turbo Kick, All Levels Yoga and many more. Classes taught by nationally certified instructors.
- Use of three of the finest racquetball courts in the area for recreational play or competition. Courts also double for use for Wallyball play.
- Use eight of the finest indoor Pickleball courts in the area.
- Use of four of the finest indoor tennis courts from May through August, there is an additional fee for the courts during the rest of the year.
- Locker rooms with sauna facilities.